A technician sustained serious burns to his back after receiving an electric shock. Khun Loo-on is 27 years old was rushed to Banglamung Hospital and treated for partial thickness burns to his back.

He was in the process of installing the sign when a pole he was holding came into contact with live power cables. An explosion caused Khun Loo-on to be thrown to the grounds. Doctors tell us he was lucky not to have sustained serious burns and any injuries as a result of the fall and is expected to make a full recovery.

Leave a Reply